Monday, April 7, 2008

Expelled and the Anti-Expelled

Something happened in the Expelled universe today.

I had mentioned that I was accustomed to 30% of my hits each day coming from people who were searching for "Ben Stein Expelled" or something similar, and landing on my post, "Ben Stein: Expelled".

Well, today I got twice as many hits from searches than I have received on any other day to date.

So, a lot more people were searching for the movie today, or a far higher percentage of those who were searching for the movie were clicking on my posting.

Anyway, today I posted in my regular blog a call for people to purchase Truth Tickets to counter the money that the backers of Exposed will make on the documentary.

If you have a blog, I would like to ask that you make a donation and invite your readers to do the same. If you are a member of a discussion group, I would like to ask that you post something to the discussion group. If you know somebody who has a blog who might listen to your advice, I would like to ask that you recommend that the person participate in this project.

Otherwise, we will be living in a country where the tendency to view any mention of 'evolution' to be comparable to speaking in defense of Hitler will be even stronger than it is today.

No comments: