Friday, June 22, 2007

Burnout? Nah.

I am wondering if this will turn into a test to see how long I can go without burning out.

In addition to a full-time job, I have been attempting to:

(1) Write a daily posting for Atheist Ethicist

(2) Add a block of text to the Scratchpad Wikia on Desire Utilitarianism

(3) Add a new section to my project on the case against intelligent design for young readers

(4) Maintain this blog as an account of how I am progressing on my other projects.

By the way, I have just discovered that my other blog has received a couple of nominations.

My site was nominated for Best Religion Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Political Blog!

These nominations refer, of course, to the Atheist Ethicist blog.

However, for some insanely irrational reason that I cannot fathom, I have an aversion to posting such things on that blog site. I want to use it simply as a depository for moral and political essays. However, that does not mean that I cannot talk about it here.

No comments: